A kayak is a personal watercraft made of whole-molded, durable plastic (polyethylene), fiberglass or carbon. Allows the user to independently navigate through the water area propelled by paddles. There are single- and two person models, a triple one (2 + 1) makes it able to travel with your children. The kayak occupies a small space and has a low draft, therefore it is ideal for use in small canals, channels and in weedy waters – where other means of transportation are powerless.
General information and rules applicable to the training for kayaking and in force with the self-rented equipment
– We are waiting for you 15 minutes earlier to have time to change clothes and get ready without any ruffle.
– If you are late, we reserve a right to finish the lesson at the scheduled time.
– All information specified in the application for training is correct.
– During training, we take photos and post the best of them on the Аренда каяков/ Kajakiderent Facebook page. If you are against to be photographed and seeing photos with you on the page, please indicate this in the “Additional Information” section.
– We take with great seriousness the protection of your personal data, so we collect only the necessary information and do not share it with third parties.
Safety rules while training for kayaking:
– I never practise kayaking in alcoholic or drug intoxication,
– whether I use a life jacket or not, is my personal responsibility,
– I shall inform the instructor about my possible health problems,
– I treat people around me with due attention,
– I do not endanger myself and others,
– I handle the assigned equipment with care,
– I carefully listen to the instructor and follow his instructions.
Rules for the self-rented equipment for kayaking:
– when receiving the equipment, I check it and make sure that it is safe and sound and works properly,
– in case of equipment breakdown, I undertake to compensate for the repairs or to purchase a new one.
When I come to classes, I DO CONFIRM:
– that I have read the general information about the training course, the safety rules and the rules for the self-rented equipment, and fully agree to follow them;
– I recognize and accept the risks associated with kayaking;
– that I waive any financial or other claims against the organizers of training, as well as against other participants who may accidentally cause me any physical or moral damage during the training.
See you at the waterside!
Rental fixtures Thule 15 euro/day
Sup 2019 Aztron TERRA Touring 10’6” rent 15 euro/h
WK 540 20 euto/h/ 65 day
WK 640 sport 30 euro-h/ 95 day
Deposit for rent 200 euro
Rent a trailer 35 euros per day. (A trailer is rented provided you rent 3 or more boats from us)